The warm Patagonia Better Sweater Full-Zip Hoody has all the virtues of wool but none of the liabilities. Its sweater-knit face is durable, machine washable and fast drying. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the fabric is now dyed with a new process that uses less dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Raglan sleeves and princess seaming provide a feminine shape to the Full-Zip Hoody. Collar garage minimizes chafe and smooth polyester jersey trims the hood, wind flap, pocket openings, cuffs and hem. Zippered handwarmers and zippered pocket on the left sleeve keep essentials secure.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers, zippered security on sleeve
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries the label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools they're using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage
- 486 g (17.15 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy