When you need an extra layer, zip up the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Vest. With a sweater-knit face and a fleece interior, the moisture-wicking fabric is spun from heathered yarns dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, armholes, hem and zippered handwarmer pockets, while the deep interior drop-in pockets stash beer money.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 273 g (9.65 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy