Long lasting, warm and comfortable, the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket holds up to the abuse while you adventure in style. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump, and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Full-front zip ends in a garage and stand-up collar. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length design
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy