Long lasting, warm and comfortable, the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket holds up to the abuse while you adventure in style. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump, and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Full-front zip ends in a garage and stand-up collar. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length design
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy