- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
|X-Small||0-2||32-33||24-25||34 1/2-35 1/2||31|
|Small||4-6||34-35||26-27||36 1/2-37 1/2||32|
|Medium||8-10||36-37||28-29||38 1/2-39 1/2||32|
|Large||12-14||38 1/2-40||30 1/2-32||41-42 1/2||32|
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.