Block the chill from those blustery trade winds with the Patagonia R1 Women's Vest. Made with high-quality neoprene for maximum strength, comfort and stretch, it has clean princess seams at the front and back and a 6-inch zipper with back flap for additional comfort against your skin.
Other features a rolled hem with zigzag coverstitch at the neck and arm openings and a heat-pressed hem at the waist. Anatomical patterning holds the vest snug to your body while paddling. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for long-lasting durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, one-centimeter bartacks and Melco reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Neck and arm openings have a rolled hem with a zigzag coverstitch
- Heat pressed hem at waist
- Princess seams in front and back
- 6" zipper and back flap for comfort
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester exterior face fabric laminated to 1.5mm neoprene
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy