Surfing long reef rights while waterfalls tumble down the cliffs, the redesigned Patagonia R1 Women's Vest keeps you warmer on those early morning sessions when there's a touch of wind in the air. Made with high-quality neoprene that offers excellent stretch and warmth, the formfitting pattern holds close to your core for maximum comfort and flex. A clean-finished Lycra binding at the armholes and neck keeps the water out when paddling, and the elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Improved fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- Made in Thailand.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy