Throw on your Patagonia Women's R1 Long Sleeve Top to avoid the chill that can sink in while you're between sets. Made with high-quality neoprene that offers excellent comfort and stretch, the redesigned R1 Long-Sleeved Top gives you cozy full-arm warmth without having to step up to a spring suit. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling, and anatomical patterning conforms to your body for maximum flex.
The full-length Vislon zipper has a back flap for additional comfort, and the heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to easily flush. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, one-centimeter bartacks and Melco reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- Center-front Vislon zipper and back flap for comfort
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling
- Heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to flush easily
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester exterior face fabric laminated to 1.5mm neoprene
- For warm to cool water ranging from 65° F and up (18° C and up )
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits Women's R1 Long Sleeve Top - Black ExcellentReview by Coldgirl Coldgirl
RatingVery comfortable lightweight jacket. I have Raynaud's Syndrome, and I get extremely cold very quickly in regular temperature pools, warm lakes, and other temperatures that don't bother most people. Unlike my other Patagonia R1 shirt, which works great, but is not as easy to get on and off bc it goes over the head, this is very easy to take on and off when wet or dry because of the zipper, although I'm not sure it's quite as warm as the other shirt. This may be 1mm vs the other which may be 2mm. I'm not certain). This allows my body to retain enough core warmth that I can stay in the pool longer to play with my kids or continue doing water sports in the lake that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise. I'm usually an 8. I ordered up one size and the 10 fits well.(Posted on 8/31/2015) 2015-08-31
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy