Paddling out in the Patagonia Women's R1 Long Sleeve Top with the early birds gets you away from the scrambling North Shore crowds. Made with high-quality neoprene that offers excellent comfort and stretch, the redesigned R1 Long-Sleeved Top gives you cozy full-arm warmth without having to step up to a spring suit. Features include a new fit that conforms to your body for maximum flex, heat-pressed cuffs for a solid seal at the wrists, and an elastic waist cinch with cord lock for secure fit. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Heat pressed cuffs
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Improved fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- For warm to cool water ranging from 65°- 75° F (18°- 23° C)
- Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia Wetsuits Women's R1 Long Sleeve Top - 2014 Good option for cold days at the pool or otherwiseReview by L L
RatingI use this for an outdoor pool during these winter months. Works great as it provides extra warmth but initially, there was a bit of an air bubble in the back which reduces after a few times of wear. I selected a 4 though I typically wear a 6 and glad I did as the top will loosen up.(Posted on 1/7/2016) 2016-01-07
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy