When snow is lining the beach, the thick, fiery warmth of the Patagonia R5 Wetsuit Boots will be greatly appreciated. Made with durable, performance standard neoprene, the R5 Boots have an anatomical footbed for maximum comfort and are reinforced with stitched and fully sealed construction. The round toe design focuses on warmth and the Z-strap closure ensures increased control and responsiveness. Offering cozy neoprene, water-tight seams and a secure fit, the R5 Round Toe Boots have everything you want in a great pair of surf boots, all backed by one of the best companies in the game.
- Durable 7mm Neoprene Lined with 51% Recycled Polyester/44% Polyester/5% Spandex Inverted Microgrid
- Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Triple Glued and Blind-Stitched, 100% Internally Taped and Externally Sealed
- Z-Strap Closure Conforms to Foot for a Snug Fit
- Round Toe Design for Maximum Warmth
- Diamond-Grip, Non-Marking Soles Provide Increased Traction
- Made for cold water: 32 - 38° F / 0 - 3° C
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R5 7mm Round Toe Boots Really good, sizing is weirdReview by supertaco supertaco
RatingSo I first ordered a size 9 and it was way too tight so I gave that pair to my son. Then I ordered a size 10 and it might be a touch big. The difference between size 9 and size 10 is HUGE and there is nothing in between. Aside from that, the boot is great. Well made and comfortable and warm.(Posted on 2/13/2017) 2017-02-13
- Patagonia Wetsuits R5 7mm Round Toe Boots Small fit but super warmReview by Chino Chino
RatingI was nervous at first because they felt small. Wore them anyway without regret. Stays insulated and super warm in January. Walked home in them after like shoes.(Posted on 1/27/2017) 2017-01-27
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy