The freshly redesigned Patagonia R5 Round Toe Wetsuit Boots are here and better than ever! By pulling out the Merino Wool and replacing it with a thermal jersey lining Patagonia has kept the same amazing boot but made it lighter and more flexible. These booties will keep you warm so you can stay out for extra waves in even the most frigid Arctic temperatures. Made from post-consumer recycled polyester and lined with a recycled polyester jersey, Patagonia wetsuit booties are decidedly warmer, wear longer and dry faster than the rest.
- Durable 5mm and 7mm neoprene laminated to a recycled thermal polyester jersey liner
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Rounded toe provides maximum warmth, and heel lock improves fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and on arch protect feet from rocks
- Pull ring on heel for easy on and off
- Reinforced Z-Strap closure design locks foot in place for extra support
- 5mm bootie cuff reduces bulk and hydraulic lift around ankle
- Fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.