The freshly redesigned Patagonia R5 Round Toe Wetsuit Boots are here and better than ever! By pulling out the Merino Wool and replacing it with a recycled thermal jersey lining Patagonia has kept the same amazing boot but made it lighter and more flexible. Offering unequaled warmth in truly frigid conditions, the R5 Booties have a rounded toe that allows for maximum comfort and are made from durable 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid.
These booties will keep you warm so you can stay out for extra waves in even the most frigid Arctic temperatures. With well designed heavy duty construction and top quality materials, Patagonia wetsuit booties are decidedly warmer, wear longer and dry faster than the rest.
- 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Rounded toe provides maximum warmth and heel lock improves fit
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and arch protect feet
- PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
- Fine-grip rubber soles provides traction; seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- Made for Arctic water and air: 32 - 38° F / 0 - 3° C
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.