The Patagonia R5 Wetsuit Gloves are two toasty chambers of neoprene for when you head out through the snow to paddle into perfect icy peelers. These mitten style 7mm surf gloves offer a welcoming layer of warmth with a fast drying, recycled polyester lining and durable, stitched and sealed construction. The long lasting R5 Gloves come with a textured palm and allow for full dexterity in even the most chilly conditions.
- 7mm Neoprene Lined with 51% Recycled Polyester/44% Polyester/5% Spandex Inverted Microgrid
- Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Triple Glued and Blind-Stitched, Internally Taped at High-Stress Areas and 100% Externally Sealed
- Full-Hand Design for Maximum Warmth
- Articulated Panels Conform to Hand for Snug Fit
- Silicone Ink 3-D Palm Print for Maximum Grip
- Made for Cool Water: 32 - 38° F / 0 - 3° C
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R5 7mm Mitten Gloves Super warmReview by Leigh Leigh
RatingHands are always toasty warm during winter season in New York(Posted on 3/15/2017) 2017-03-15
- Patagonia Wetsuits R5 7mm Mitten Gloves GreatReview by Paul Paul
RatingThese are warm and dry ++(Posted on 1/12/2017) 2017-01-12
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy