Fitted with a fresh lining the Patagonia Wetsuits R4 Wetsuit Gloves provide critical warmth and dexterity for high-performance surfing in frigid conditions. Made from flexible, high-quality 5mm neoprene and lined with fast-drying, hydrophobic low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, their articulated construction conforms to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. The R4 Gloves have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for a secure and reliable grip. These gloves will keep you warmer longer so you can keep catching waves.
- 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a snug, comfortable fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- Made for frigid water: 38 - 49° F / 3 - 9° C
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 Gloves great glovesReview by william william
Rating.. the best gloves i ever had, thank you !!!!(Posted on 12/21/2015) 2015-12-21
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 Gloves Not worth the priceReview by vanisle surfer vanisle surfer
RatingHad some rip curl flash bombs and was toasty as hell. These ones not so much. Good job on quality material used but needs to step up before I will purchase this again for Patagonia. My recommendation is Rip Curl F-bomb. Best gloves I've worn and should of never tried these ones.(Posted on 9/12/2015) 2015-09-12
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 Gloves Sick gloves!Review by Surferboy420 Surferboy420
RatingGood year for some R4s considering it's the coldest the northeast has ever seen! Awesome gloves(Posted on 3/23/2015) 2015-03-23
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy