Frigid barrels call for the toasty warmth of the Patagonia R4 Wetsuit Boots. Made with durable, performance standard neoprene, the R4 Boots have an anatomical footbed for maximum comfort and are reinforced with stitched and fully sealed construction. The round toe design focuses on warmth and the Z-strap closure ensures increased control and responsiveness. Offering cozy neoprene, water-tight seams and a secure fit, the R4 Round Toe Boots have everything you want in a great pair of surf boots, all backed by one of the best companies in the game.
- Durable 5mm Neoprene Lined with 51% Recycled Polyester/44% Polyester/5% Spandex Inverted Microgrid
- Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Triple Glued and Blind-Stitched, 100% Internally Taped and Externally Sealed
- Z-Strap Closure Conforms to Foot for a Snug Fit
- Round Toe Design for Maximum Warmth
- Diamond-Grip, Non-Marking Soles Provide Increased Traction
- Made for cold water: 38 - 48° F / 3 - 9° C
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 5mm Round Toe Boots Great quality, a little smallReview by Munk Munk
RatingThese are great booties but be aware that they run small. I would go at least a half size larger.(Posted on 3/22/2017) 2017-03-22
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 5mm Round Toe Boots A little smallReview by ML ML
RatingGreat booties: warm and durable, good pull on strap. I ordered my normal shoe size and my toes are cramped up towards the front. I'll order a half size larger next time.(Posted on 12/18/2016) 2016-12-18
- Patagonia Wetsuits R4 5mm Round Toe Boots All the right featuresReview by Tom Tom
RatingFirst off, for me, It's gotta be a split toe. I can't stand my feet shifting around in my boots when I move my feet. The split toe gives me better board feel. I used to have some heavier boots, but the souls were too thick. I also tried some super high performance light weight boots, but I tore those up in less than three months. These Patagonia boots are just right. A good mix of performance and durability.(Posted on 12/4/2016) 2016-12-04
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy