The natural feeling of the Patagonia R4 Hybrid Boots will have your feet wrapped in warmth while maintaining maximum contact with your board. A combination of boot meets sock, the R4 Hybrid Boots leave out the traditional rigid footbed and go with a soft, traction oriented Supratex sole. The result is a flexible, fast-drying 4mm surf bootie that is perfect for recreating the responsiveness of no boots at spots where the water always has a relentless chill. Durable, warm and built for long sand bottom sessions the R4 Hybrids make a great accessory for those who enjoy a less is more attitude.
- Durable 4mm Neoprene Lined with 51% Recycled Polyester/44% Polyester/5% Spandex Inverted Microgrid
- Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Triple Glued and Blind-Stitched, 100% Internally Taped
- Split-Toe Design for Maximum Dexterity
- Supratex Sole Provides Increased Traction and Flexibility
- Made for cold water: 38 - 48° F / 3 - 9° C
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Hybrid Booties Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-11||12-13||13 +|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy