Fitted with a fresh lining the Patagonia Wetsuits R3 Wetsuit Gloves offer warmth and dexterity for cold-water surfing or kiting. Made from flexible, high-quality 3mm neoprene and lined with fast-drying, hydrophobic low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, their articulated construction conforms to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. The R3 Gloves have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for a secure and reliable grip. These gloves will keep you warmer longer so you can keep catching waves.
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a snug, comfortable fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- Made for cold water: 48 - 55° F / 8 - 12° C
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.