Fitted with a redesigned interior, the Patagonia R3 Wetsuit Cap is a warm and snug wetsuit hood. Lined with lightweight, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, the durable R3 Cap provides supplemental warmth for your head and ears, keeping you comfortable through chilly surfs or bodysurfs. Made from flexible 3mm neoprene, the three-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, and the Supratex neck strap with spandex binding keeps the cap secure. Great for the surfer that just doesn't like the bulk of traditional wetsuit hoods.
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- Lightweight, low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester dries fast
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding provides snug and comfortable fit
- Melco glue dots reinforce seams
- Made for cold water: 48 - 55° F / 8 - 12° C
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
The following is just a guide. Fit varies from brand to brand and person to person. Measure the full circumference of your head and neck. If one measurement is larger than the indicated size, you might want to choose the larger size.
|XS||14.5″ / 36.75 cm||20.5″ / 52 cm|
|S||14.75″ / 37.5 cm||21.5″ / 54.5 cm|
|M||15″ / 38 cm||22.5″ / 57 cm|
|L||15.5″ / 39.25 cm||23.5″ / 59.5 cm|
|XL||16″ / 40.5 cm||24.5″ / 62.25 cm|
|XXL||16.5″ / 42.5 cm||25.5″ / 64.75 cm|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.