Fitted with a redesigned interior, the Patagonia R3 Wetsuit Cap is a warm and snug wetsuit hood. Lined with lightweight, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, the durable R3 Cap provides supplemental warmth for your head and ears, keeping you comfortable through chilly surfs or bodysurfs. Made from flexible 3mm neoprene, the three-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, and the Supratex neck strap with spandex binding keeps the cap secure. Great for the surfer that just doesn't like the bulk of traditional wetsuit hoods.
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- Lightweight, low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester dries fast
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding provides snug and comfortable fit
- Melco glue dots reinforce seams
- Made for cold water: 48 - 55° F / 8 - 12° C
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R3 Cap a must buy for water lovers Review by Jackie Jackie
RatingI wear this cap almost every day while snorkeling for my job in Southern California. My head is never cold, and wearing this cap beats wearing a restricting hood! This cap is a game changer for people who love snorkeling, surfing, and body surfing. Also, after buying one of these, my three jealous friends bought one too!(Posted on 3/8/2016) 2016-03-08
- Patagonia Wetsuits R3 Cap Great piece for cool/cold waterReview by Oboy Oboy
RatingFits true to size. An easy addition if you're looking for ease of movement and some added warmth. Good vision and super versatile. Recommended!(Posted on 8/18/2015) 2015-08-18
Write Your Own Review
The following is just a guide. Fit varies from brand to brand and person to person. Measure the full circumference of your head and neck. If one measurement is larger than the indicated size, you might want to choose the larger size.
|XS||14.5″ / 36.75 cm||20.5″ / 52 cm|
|S||14.75″ / 37.5 cm||21.5″ / 54.5 cm|
|M||15″ / 38 cm||22.5″ / 57 cm|
|L||15.5″ / 39.25 cm||23.5″ / 59.5 cm|
|XL||16″ / 40.5 cm||24.5″ / 62.25 cm|
|XXL||16.5″ / 42.5 cm||25.5″ / 64.75 cm|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy