The cold water friendly Patagonia R3 Wetsuit Boots chase away the chill for long, wave hunting sessions. Made with durable, performance standard neoprene, the R3 Boots have an anatomical footbed for maximum comfort and are reinforced with stitched and fully sealed construction. The split toe design and Z-strap closure ensure increased control and optimal responsiveness. Offering cozy neoprene, water-tight seams and a secure fit, the R3 Split Toe Boots have everything you want in a great pair of surf boots, all backed by one of the best companies in the game.
- Durable 3mm Neoprene Lined with 51% Recycled Polyester/44% Polyester/5% Spandex Inverted Microgrid
- Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Triple Glued and Blind-Stitched, 100% Internally Taped and Externally Sealed
- Z-Strap Closure Conforms to Foot for a Snug Fit
- Internal Split-Toe Design for Maximum Dexterity
- Diamond-Grip, Non-Marking Soles Provide Increased Traction
- Made for cold water: 48 - 55° F / 9 - 13° C
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R3 3mm Split Toe Boots Great ExperienceReview by surfhun surfhun
RatingI must say that I am not a fan of online shopping especially when it comes to specialty fit items loike wetsuits, booties, etc. However I recently bought an new wetsuit and booties from Cleanline and the shopping experience was awsome. I have not used the items yet, as the cold water is not here yet, But Cleanline was GREAT to deal with. They were professional, the items were delivered on time and with nice little thank you gifts in the package. Thanks again Cleanline I will be ordering more items in the near future.(Posted on 10/3/2016) 2016-10-03
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy