Hot off the presses, the Patagonia R2 Neoprene Socks are here and ready to keep your feet happy. Light, stretchy and ultraflexible, the R2 Neoprene Socks offer additional warmth and protection while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel. Made with durable 2mm Neoprene, these split toe wetsuit socks are just right to keep your feet snug in your swim fins or to fill the gap on booties that are a little loose. You know you get quality when you buy Patagonia so snag a pair of R2 Socks for good times in the water.
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- Textured, PU-laminated soles increase grip
- Durable and fast-drying materials
- Split toe construction gives you a close and precise connection to your board
- Low-bulk design slides easily into swim fins
- Made for cool water: 55 - 60° F / 12 - 16° C
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R2 Neoprene Socks Pretty much a thumbs upReview by Dan Dan
RatingFirst, I wear a 10.5 in Vans and the size 10 fits me. They fit well, feel a little loose out of the water but then suck tight to skin once in the water. Super easy to take off, wash and dry too! Overall, another quality Patagonia product that I look forward to using(Posted on 5/16/2016) 2016-05-16
Write Your Own Review
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy