Fitted with a fresh lining the Patagonia Wetsuits R2 Wetsuit Gloves provide confidence you have a grip on things as you throw yourself over the ledge of the wave of the day. Made from flexible, high-quality 2mm neoprene and lined with fast-drying, hydrophobic low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, these gloves will keep your hands warm and your dexterity high. The R2 Gloves have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for a secure and reliable grip, their articulated construction conforms to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. A great pair of long lasting, high quality gloves that will keep you happy in the line up.
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a snug, comfortable fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- Made for cool water: 55 - 60° F / 12 - 16° C
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Wetsuits R2 Gloves Warm and durableReview by Tom Tom
RatingFirst I bought a Patagonia suit. Best suit I've ever owned. Next I got their boots. Again, totally satisfied. The R2 gloves are just warm enough without being too bulky. The other brands all tore apart rather quickly. Plus it's nice to know I can count on Patagonia to take care of any issues I may have in the future with any of the gear I bought.(Posted on 12/4/2016) 2016-12-04
- Patagonia Wetsuits R2 Gloves Great, water tight, and lightReview by Beno Beno
RatingHave used the gloves twice at Westport in the winter, they have been great. Are water proof, keep my hands light for paddling and provide enough warmth for an hour plus session(Posted on 12/25/2015) 2015-12-25
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy