Forget the crowds, locking into a four-foot wall on a south swell at Malibu is still one of the most fun things in the world, especially when wearing the Patagonia R1 Long Sleeved Wetsuit Top. Made with high-quality, high-stretch neoprene, the redesigned R1® Long-Sleeved Top offers excellent full-arm warmth when you want to be out there for hours to get your fill. With new patterning that conforms to the body for maximum comfort and flex, other features include heat-pressed cuffs for a solid seal at the wrists and an elastic cinch with cord lock and hidden board short fastener for a secure fit at the waist. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for long-lasting durability.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Heat pressed cuffs
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock and hidden board-short fastener provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- Improved fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia Wetsuits R1 Long Sleeved Top - 2016 The bestReview by Chuck Chuck
RatingThe softest best moving top l have ever put on and it is Patagonia so I know it will last. Still wearing a hooded R4 from 5 years ago and it keeps me toasty and nimble in 30 degree water(Posted on 2/9/2017) 2017-02-09
- Patagonia Wetsuits R1 Long Sleeved Top - 2016 Poor fit!Review by Jay Jay
RatingSize up! Tight in the pits. Better tops out there that are cheeper.(Posted on 3/9/2016) 2016-03-09
- Patagonia Wetsuits R1 Long Sleeved Top - 2016 TOP.Review by surfer, dude surfer, dude
Ratingvery nice product and so hot.(Posted on 10/20/2014) 2014-10-20
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy