Pull on the Patagonia R1 Wetsuit Lite Yulex Vest for flexible warmth and core comfort. Allowing for unrestricted paddling, the R1 Vest is an easy way to add a layer, reduce fatigue from exposure and not let chilly water chase you back to the beach. Derived from natural and synthetic rubber, the R1 Yulex Vest is a supple, neoprene-free wetsuit piece that breaks away from the non-renewable, energy-intensive manufacturing of neoprene by embracing the use of reducing CO2 emissions and helping the industry shift to cleaner and better materials. Eliminate unsightly farmers tan and stay out longer with the insulating help of the R1 Vest.
- Made with neoprene-free Yulex® natural rubber/chlorine-free synthetic rubber that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- 1.5mm of 85% Yulex Pure Natural Rubber/15% Synthetic Rubber
- High-Stretch, 100% Recycled Polyester Jersey Lining Throughout Improves Flexibility and Dry Time
- Stretchy and Water Resistant Exterior Face Fabric is 88% Recycled Polyester and 12% Spandex
- All Seams are Sewn with Flatlock Construction for Maximum Durability
- Pull-Over Design for Maximum Flexibility
- Rubberized Waist Gasket with Adjustable Waist and Cord Lock
- Derived from Sources which are Forest Stewardship Council® Certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- For Temperate Water Ranging from 65 - 75° F / 18 - 23° C
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy