Save your skin with the help of the Patagonia R0 Rash Guard. Offering a sleek, quality piece, the stretchy R0 Top has a formfitting, performance-oriented profile that has a lightweight feel and keeps you protected from the brutal sun. A simple staple of surfing in the sunshine, rash guards are an invaluable tool to fight the harsh environment the elements dish out. Built with seamless underarms, chafe free flatlock stitching and antimicrobial material, this short sleeve rash guard fights sun fatigue, eliminates wax rub and helps you enjoy your time in the water.
- Made of 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- The self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms all provide next-to-skin comfort
- Board short connector and key loop
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy