Patagonia R3 Back-Zip Full Suit Wetsuit
- High-quality 3mm neoprene backed by a recycled polyester/chlorine-free wool grid laminate to increase warmth by creating a larger dead air space (Patented)
- 3mm neoprene underarm panels are backed by polyester jersey for greater stretch while paddling
- Recycled polyester jersey on butt and legs decreases environmental impact
- All seams are glued; critical seams are glued and blindstitched
- Internal pullover-style neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and key pocket at front of internal gasket) enhances the seal at the neck and prevents water from flushing into the suit
- Zipper seams are blindstitched for a clean-finished exterior on the zipper gusset and to eliminate potential seam abrasion
- Base of the zipper gusset has drain holes to release internal water
- Hook-and-loop closure on the neck flap is set off to the side to reduce chafing
- Wrist and ankle seams are clean-finished, reinforced and shielded with coverage tabs for increased durability
- One-piece front and back panels eliminate the need for a weak T-joint seam in the crotch
- Anatomical, PVC-free kneepads are more durable, provide more grip and create less environmental damage than traditional kneepads
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Patagonia wetsuits. If you have never worn a Patagonia wetsuit before we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. If you have worn one in the past be aware that the sizing has changed slightly and you may want to lean towards a smaller suit due to the increased flexibility. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Sizing Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy