In the lightest class of our wetsuit line, the R1® Reversible Spring Jane is a handmade, high-performance surf suit rated for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C. The body of the Jane is fully reversible 2mm neoprene - wear with the light side out on midsummer days when the water feels like a swimming pool, or with the dark side out to soak up some extra warmth when there’s a bit of chill in the air. With flatlocked seams and an elegant, formfitting cut, the Spring Jane is an ultra-comfortable piece that will have you gliding down the line from the lefts of Bali to the beaches of Biarritz. Features include spandex binding along the arm, leg and collar openings, and reinforced seams designed for flex and durability.
Neoprene: Handmade High Quality Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched and Critically Taped
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 88285
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Articulated seams maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy