Pair these performance-oriented socks with Telluride’s hike-to terrain, a foot of new and a nonstop attitude. The Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Snow Socks are made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit and the uncushioned footbed pairs well with close-fitting boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort, while the rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer-fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 56% chlorine-free merino wool / 40% nylon / 4% spandex
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy