Pair these performance-oriented socks with Telluride’s hike-to terrain, a foot of new and a nonstop attitude. The Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Snow Socks are made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit and the uncushioned footbed pairs well with close-fitting boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort, while the rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer-fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 56% chlorine-free merino wool / 40% nylon / 4% spandex
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy