Pared-down and packable, Torrentshell Pants offer H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable protection for seriously wet weather.
They're lightweight, waterproof and breathable: Torrentshells keep you singing in the rain when thunderstorms boom. These H2No® Performance Standard pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric repels moisture
- Pull-on, elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered back pocket all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.