Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out elements
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Deluge® DWR; Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Viking Blue The TorrentshellReview by Josh Gizdavich - Owner Josh Gizdavich - Owner
RatingThe Patagonia Torrentshell is one of the best tools in my wardrobe. It is extremely light, 13 oz (my t-shirt weighs more than that) and really waterproof. It is great for bike rides or windy days on the beach. The "pit zips" work really well when you need to vent excess heat. This is an essential piece in my life. Can't imagine not owning one!!(Posted on 3/6/2014) 2014-03-06
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.