The Patagonia Torrentshell is one of the best tools in my wardrobe. It is extremely light, 13 oz (my t-shirt weighs more than that) and really waterproof. It is great for bike rides or windy days on the beach. The "pit zips" work really well when you need to vent excess heat. This is an essential piece in my life. Can't imagine not owning one!!
Don't be detoured by cloudy skies, throw on the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket and enjoy your time frolicking through nature. Hooded for rain, full coverage from wind and vented for comfort, this lightweight jacket can handle the rugged world of the outdoors. Offering premium H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile, the Torrentshell checks all the boxes.
The 2.5-layer nylon Torrentshell Jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. Topped off with a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem, the Torrentshell Jacket provides a thin but hearty layer of protection from rainy conditions.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy