The Patagonia Torrentshell is one of the best tools in my wardrobe. It is extremely light, 13 oz (my t-shirt weighs more than that) and really waterproof. It is great for bike rides or windy days on the beach. The "pit zips" work really well when you need to vent excess heat. This is an essential piece in my life. Can't imagine not owning one!!
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket boasts H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy day reliability. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design, while the center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management. 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Navy Blue/Ramble Red Surpassed Expectations!Review by East Coast Girl East Coast Girl
RatingThe rain jacket was exactly as described. Received the item on time. Impressed with the details put into the actual package- included patagonia and multiple cleanline surf stickers, candy, and a personal postcard thanking me for my purchase. Would purchase from here again all thanks to the customer service I received.(Posted on 12/29/2016) 2016-12-29
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy