The Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover is what made fleece famous. Made to exceptionally high standards from warm and durable double-faced polyester fleece, the heavyweight pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat, and hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint sleeves provide increased mobility through the shoulders and arms, while the front chest pocket keeps essentials close.
- Made of heavyweight polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 10.3-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
- Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy