Keep a pair of these classic, cool-weather Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Glove with you all year long for backpacking, off-season trail running and everyday winter tasks. Constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece, they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you warm in a wide range of conditions. The elastic wrists seal out the cold from getting into these gloves, while the abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms.
- Midweight polyester fleece
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy