Keep a pair of these classic, cool-weather Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Glove with you all year long for backpacking, off-season trail running and everyday winter tasks. Constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece, they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you warm in a wide range of conditions. The elastic wrists seal out the cold from getting into these gloves, while the abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms.
- Midweight polyester fleece
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy