Screw the Internet—the best waves still go to people who are willing to set up camp and wait. A secure, quick-drying 5-panel hat designed for dynamic water and wind performance, the Patagonia Surf Duckbill Hat keeps the sun off when those first long interval lines start to show down south. Made of soft and durable nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a durable water repellent finish, it has a stiff foam brim that shields the eyes and holds its shape while allowing clean duck dives. The dark underbill reduces glare from the water, and a COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture and provides a comfortable fit. An adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place in wind or bigger surf, and can be easily tucked away when not in use.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape; the COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duckdives
- Neoprene chin strap provides a secure fit and tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Adjustable chin strap for perfect fit
- Shell and underbill: 50+ UPF sun protection and 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish: repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. Chin strap and headband: 1mm neoprene. Shell and underbill fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Hat Size Chart
* Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy