Whether you're splitting wood in the yard or setting the crab trap in the bay, the Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest keeps your core warm when the weather is anything but. In a limber but durable full-zip design, it’s insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products and features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth around the neck. The vest’s face side fabric is made of 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a cotton-like look and feel. The reverse side fabric is a windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a more technical look and feel. Face side has two insulated side-entry pockets with snap-button closures, while the reverse side has two insulated side-entry pockets with zipper closures for additional security.
- Face side is made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and reverses out to 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Face side features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection. Also features two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Reverse side features a lightweight, windproof recycled polyester ripstop shell with a cleaner, technical look and feel. Also features two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for ultimate security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy