Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Patagonia Refugio Backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards or keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device.
Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. The body is made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester and lined with 200-denier 100% polyester. The base is 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, and all fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Basic compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy