- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at collar provides a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia R1 Women's Reversible Jacket - 2013/2014 Great spring additionReview by Michelle Michelle
RatingI have used this several times since I bought it a couple weeks ago. The water in Ventura/ Malibu is warmer these days, and I find this to be perfect paired with shorts or leggings. I haven't "reversed" it yet, as I like the black. The arms are a tad short but not enough to bother me, I'm 5'81/2", 135 lbs and bought a size 8.(Posted on 8/5/2015) 2015-08-05
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy