When you pull on the Patagonia Powder Town Beanie, you just may want to break out the heavy bass line and get down to some serious funk. It’s made from a soft, comfortable blend of recycled polyester and spandex that stays dry on powder days, insulates even when wet, and feels smooth and itch-free on the skin. The textured knit construction and pom-pom styling will make this throwback your new favorite beanie.
- Soft, recycled polyester: Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators
- Updated with a new textured knit construction
- 3" rib-knit cuff with pom-pom styling
- 96% recycled polyester / 4% spandex
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Hat Size Chart
* Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy