The original, climber-designed Nano Puff style, the Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket remains a modern classic: sleek, light and warm. It's both an insulated pullover in late-fall squalls and a micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes. Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano shuts out wind, sheds snow and traps heat even when wet with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60-g) an incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic synthetic insulation. The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly in your layering system and the pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy