Protect yourself from the elements in the windproof and water-resistant Nano Puff® Pullover. This jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation, and is ideal as an insulating layer or outerwear in cold climates.
Sleek, light and surprisingly warm, the Nano Puff® Pullover’s modus operandi is one of versatility. It’s an insulated pullover in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The Nano blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat - even when wet - with the best available synthetic insulation: PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) is incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic. We’ve improved the fit with more shaping through the torso and waist, and refined the deep-venting half-zip with a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. We also resized the classic Nano Puff “brick" quilt pattern, added horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, and used a burly thread for enhanced durability. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly as an outer or midlayer, and it all packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean finished zipper garage and doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester.
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- This garmet has a regular fit
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.