Windproof and water-resistant, the full-zip Nano Puff® Hoody is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation, and is ideal as an insulating layer or outerwear in cold climates.
Take our classic Nano Puff® Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the Nano Puff Jacket - an insulated jacket in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly, worn by itself or as a midlayer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
This season we’ve improved the fit with more shaping through the torso and waist, and added a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort when zipped up. We also resized the classic Nano Puff “brick" quilt pattern, added horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, and used a burly thread for enhanced durability. The jacket stuffs away into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- This garment has a Regular Fit
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Technology: Deluge® DWR
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy