Normal duty for the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody includes endless belays as spindrift washes over in waves, hurried pitches up graupel-filled grovel fests and pulling the ropes under shimmering stars. It excels as a sleek micro-belay parka and doubles as an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. It's simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort (when all hell’s breaking loose, the little things help). The hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when you're soaked. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy