For skiers and snowboarders needing a thicker sock for warmth and cushioning, the Patagonia Midweight Snow Socks are your calling. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf provide extra cushion and protection, while additional padding on top of the foot increases comfort with boots.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf for extra comfort and protection
- Additional padding on top of foot for comfort under tight boots or bindings
- Lightweight panels where foot meets ankle for low bulk at the joint
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 65% chlorine-free merino wool / 32% nylon / 3% spandex
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy