The Patagonia Midweight Ski Socks provide cushioning to protect your feet from the bumps, hard landings and wipeouts from a full day of riding, while the rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and nylon for rugged durability and exceptional stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Above calf height
- Extra cushioning in the toe, footbed, and shin for extra comfort and protection
- Lightweight panels where foot meets ankle for low bulk at the joint
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 62% chlorine-free merino wool / 35% nylon / 3% spandex
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in USA
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy