Midweight cushioning for comfort, these merino hiking socks are designed for a long life on the trail.
These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex
- This garment is Formfitting
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in USA
- Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks - Forge Grey Toasty tootsies!Review by Tom - Cleanline Staff Tom - Cleanline Staff
RatingThey are soft, comfy and don't stretch out. I find myself digging through my sock drawer to see if my wife has washed em' yet.(Posted on 3/5/2014) 2014-03-05
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.