Midweight cushioning for comfort, these merino hiking socks are designed for a long life on the trail.
These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex
- This garment is Formfitting
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in USA
- Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks - Forge Grey Toasty tootsies!Review by Tom - Cleanline Staff Tom - Cleanline Staff
RatingThey are soft, comfy and don't stretch out. I find myself digging through my sock drawer to see if my wife has washed em' yet.(Posted on 3/5/2014) 2014-03-05
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.