- Lightweight, windproof shell made of recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Insulated with superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap, drawcord hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zippered storage
- Stuff sack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
TechnologyAt Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.