- Lightweight, windproof shell made of recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Insulated with superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap, drawcord hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zippered storage
- Stuff sack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
TechnologyAt Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.