You should never walk away from firing surf, but a decent refuel on the beach is definitely necessary before paddling back out for second helpings. The Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Hoody provides the warmth of a sweatshirt with the technical benefits of double-faced 100% polyester midweight fleece (80-85% recycled). Soft and durable, it wicks moisture, dries fast and fends off the Central Coast chill. Front and back yoke seams allow a full range of shoulder motion; two handwarmer pockets thaw your hands while the coffee boils. Other features include a left-chest snap pocket with nylon flap, snug 3-panel hood, full front zip with a zip-through collar, and elasticized cuffs and hem to seal in warmth.
- Made of 100% polyester (80-85% recycled) Synchilla® fleece
- Full-zip hoody with zip-through collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for added security
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Patagonia now recycles used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including Patagonia' own) into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon.
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 538 g (19 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy