The Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover keeps you warm without the weight, and continues the tradition of providing moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities in a layer-friendly construction. Features include easy-entry snapped placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Left-chest pocket has nylon flap with snap closure, and the spandex binding at cuffs and hem help keep the heat in and the cold out.
- Made of midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece: Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon
- Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy