The Mens Patagonia Insulator Jacket is the perfect softshell jacket for staying warm on windy days. Made of a stretchy polyester, the Insulator Jacket provides superior wind and water-resistance.
A drafty November walk-to-work commute down Bleecker Street can turn downright glacial when the wind blows in from the Hudson. Our supple, highly breathable Insulator Jacket uses a stretchy blend of 94% recycled polyester and 6% spandex for mobility and wind-resistance, with an effective Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shrug off an afternoon shower or sea spray. The skin-friendly lining, made from 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece, is smooth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. Soft fleece lines the zippered handwarmer pockets, and a stand-up collar seals in your body heat.
- Supple and breathable, yet highly wind resistant, stretch woven exterior is bonded to a microfleece interior, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and stand-up collar
- Pockets: Two zippered fleece-lined on-seam handwarmers; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Hip length
- 10-oz stretch-woven 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and bonded to 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece
- 629 g (22.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.