The Mens Patagonia Insulator Jacket is the perfect softshell jacket for staying warm on windy days. Made of a stretchy polyester, the Insulator Jacket provides superior wind and water-resistance.
A drafty November walk-to-work commute down Bleecker Street can turn downright glacial when the wind blows in from the Hudson. Our supple, highly breathable Insulator Jacket uses a stretchy blend of 94% recycled polyester and 6% spandex for mobility and wind-resistance, with an effective Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shrug off an afternoon shower or sea spray. The skin-friendly lining, made from 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece, is smooth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. Soft fleece lines the zippered handwarmer pockets, and a stand-up collar seals in your body heat.
- Supple and breathable, yet highly wind resistant, stretch woven exterior is bonded to a microfleece interior, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and stand-up collar
- Pockets: Two zippered fleece-lined on-seam handwarmers; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Hip length
- 10-oz stretch-woven 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and bonded to 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece
- 629 g (22.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.