It’s like a Down Sweater, only warmer: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% polyester ripstop shell and packed with toasty, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down; ideal as a midlayer or stand-alone layer.
Like a Down Sweater, only warmer. The Hi-Loft has bigger channels that hold more down, and a sharp-looking polyester ripstop shell blocks wind and resists tears and abrasion. Finer details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, an interior zippered security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and included stuffsack.
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal, zippered security
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester (shell is recycled) ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in China.
- Deluge® DWR
- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.