It’s like a Down Sweater, only warmer: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% polyester ripstop shell and packed with toasty, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down; ideal as a midlayer or stand-alone layer.
Like a Down Sweater, only warmer. The Hi-Loft has bigger channels that hold more down, and a sharp-looking polyester ripstop shell blocks wind and resists tears and abrasion. Finer details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, an interior zippered security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and included stuffsack.
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal, zippered security
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester (shell is recycled) ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in China.
- Deluge® DWR
- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy