It’s like a Down Sweater, only warmer: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% polyester ripstop shell and packed with toasty, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down; ideal as a midlayer or stand-alone layer.
Like a Down Sweater, only warmer. The Hi-Loft has bigger channels that hold more down, and a sharp-looking polyester ripstop shell blocks wind and resists tears and abrasion. Finer details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, an interior zippered security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and included stuffsack.
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal, zippered security
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester (shell is recycled) ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in China.
- Deluge® DWR
- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.