The Patagonia Framed Fitz Roy Responsibili T-Shirt is a work-ready tee with a traditional, hearty feel. The regular-fitting tee is made of fast-drying, is made from post-consumer recycled polyester fabric. Artwork by Matthew Cater is screen-printed at center front using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free, while the taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with a 50/50 blend of recycled polyester/recycled cotton, which reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Artist: Matthew Cater
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton / 50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy