These merino hiking socks are cushioned throughout for the athlete who requires extra warmth.
These extra-warm hiking socks feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks comfortably in place. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Over-the-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in USA
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.